image dimensions viewer?

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Wed Jan 15 21:35:29 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 03:58 pm, gabriel wrote:
> i'm trying to build a simple web page in kate but i'm using about 25 images
> and i need to know the height and width of each one.  is there a tool in
> kde that'll give me these dimensions?  (ideally some sort of plugin for
> konqueror would be sweet).

Plugin, we don't need no stinkin' plugin ;)
You can just mouse over an image and the popup will tell you a fair bit of
information about the image such as the resolution, color-depth, etc.

This works in 3.1rc3, but I'm pretty sure it existed in the 3.0 versions also.
You might need the kdeartwork package installed.

--
You are fairminded, just and loving.

Jonathan Nelson [www.ciasaboark.org]