How to change the properties of the "icons" in the panel?

Brian T. Schellenberger bts at babbleon.org
Wed Jan 15 14:46:36 GMT 2003

Thank you!

That is working great for when I launch from the menu but I'm afraid
that it still doesn't seem to affect the mini-icon.

I'm goint to try Mr. Nielsen's advice next . . . but I was sure hoping
there was a more "usef friendly" way to do this.

Maybe I should have mentioned to start with that I'm running 3.0.2, so
perhaps this is something that's been fixed more recently - ?

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 08:59 am, Bern wrote:
| Right click on the K and select Menu Editor.
|
| On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:51 pm, Brian T. Schellenberger wrote:
| > Thanks!
| >
| > Um . . . now, how do I change the command in the K menu?
| >
| > No matter what mouse button I push, 1, 2, or 3, it launches kmail
| > instead of letting me access the properties . . .
| >
| > On Wednesday 15 January 2003 08:32 am, Bern wrote:
| > | Brian,
| > | Change the command in the K menu.
| > |

--