How to change the properties of the "icons" in the panel?

Brian T. Schellenberger bts at babbleon.org
Wed Jan 15 13:19:36 GMT 2003

Recently it was pointed out that the way to get kmail to automatically
check the mail when it started up was to add --check to the kmail
command.

Ok, that's cool.

If I launched it from the command line, I'd make an alias.
And if I launched it from the desktop, I'd right-click on it and change
the properties.

But in actual point of fact I normally launch it from the "mini-icons"
that are on the left side of the panel.  If I try to right-click on
them, I get "Add Application" and "Remove" as my choices.  How do I
change the properties of an icon that is there?

--
Brian, the man from Babble-On . . . .   bts at babbleon.org (personal)