kmail appearance

Alfred Poschmann aposch at gmx.net
Tue Jan 14 21:46:09 GMT 2003

Hi,
is there a way to configure kmails messagelist? I would like to see unread
(new and/or unread)  messages in bold instead of colored, just the way it is
in the folders list. I know where to set the colors, but I want all headers
black, just the new ones bold. Do I need to dig the sources (but where?) or
is there somewhere a (hidden) way to configure this behaviour?

Also, the messages list has those grey lines for dividing different messages
(each second mail has a grey background). How can I disable this?

TIA,
Alfred