kate doesn't allow two toolbars to occupy 50% of one side of the screen

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Fri Jan 10 18:15:54 GMT 2003

as i recall, kate under kde3.05 allowed me to have my file selector as
well as my file list on the same side (left) of the screen.  but in
3.05, i was allowed to have each of them taking up 50% of the left side,
so i could always see both instead of always having to click on which
menu i wanted to see.  is this possible with kate 2.1 (kde3.1rc5) 'cause
i can't keep the two menus from merging.

thanks
--
gabriel <the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com>