Losing url links

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Fri Jan 10 15:18:55 GMT 2003

I am running RH8.0 with its latest KDE installation.

I am having a problem with KDE (Kmail)  finding url links, or at least in
being able to send them to my browser.

Here is what happens. I have a message in front of me that has in it a url
link.  The link reads  HTTP://www.Drouillard.ca .  I click on it and up comes
an Alert Notice that says the following:

\/  ALERT
"The file /home/ve1drg/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp32200 cannot be found.
Please check the location and try again. "

Does anyone know what is happening here. Can this be fixed?

--
T.L.Gervais
Coldbrook, NS