How to convert Noatun xml playlist to m3u format?

David Rosenstrauch david.rosenstrauch at aleri.com
Tue Jan 7 22:32:27 GMT 2003

Like the subject says ...

I've built up a big playlist which Noatun is storing in its standard XML
format.  But now I want to switch to XMMS, and want to have XMMS import my
Noatun playlist.

But the playlist is in XML format, which XMMS doesn't support, and I couldn't
find any conversion utility.  Anyone have any ideas?

Last resort is to rebuild the playlist manually, but since it includes files
from several people's machines here on our internal network that would be a
bit of a pain.

TIA!

DR