KDE (pager?) steals Ctrl-F12?

Chris Bailey chris at codeintensity.com
Fri Jan 3 22:50:35 GMT 2003

I've recently started using IntelliJ IDEA as my editor.  Ctrl-F12 is a key
combon in it that is very useful, and that I don't want to change.  But, it
doesn't work on my Linux/KDE box.  I am guessing that maybe the KDE Pager is
grabbing that key, since Ctrl-F# is what it uses to jump between desktops.
I only have four desktops, so only need Ctrl-F1 to Ctrl-F4.  If indeed it is
the Pager, how would I change this.  Or, if it's not Pager for that matter,
does anyone know how I can fix this?

__
Chris Bailey       mailto:chris at codeintensity.com
Code Intensity     http://www.codeintensity.com