New KDE installation - how to get performance dialog back

Daniel Brunthaler dab at gmx.at
Thu Feb 27 13:44:44 GMT 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 14:16, Renze de Ruiter wrote:
> You must use some weird binary install distro. :)

It's the SuSE 8.1, but i've updated from KDE 3.0 to KDE 3.1 my own maybe there
did the personalizer somewhat gone. Anyway i found it now, the kdebase3-extra
(it seems not the kdeutils package, willie ...) package was not installed.
The name of the binary helped a lot thx again

> Well, actually... so do I (Redhat 7.2 - for now). But I did build KDE 3.1
> from source, and will switch to Gentoo as soon as I have some bandwidth. :)
>
> I have come to realise that Redhat is the spawn of my anus. (My opinion,
> but it's the only one that matters to me)

don't know what you want to state, but if it's your opinion :)

thx again & greetz
Daniel