Virtual Desktop OSD

Jose Celestino japc at co.sapo.pt
Tue Feb 25 12:29:10 GMT 2003

Words by Ingo Klöcker [Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 09:39:42AM +0100]:
> Jose Celestino wrote:
> > anyone knows of a way to activate OSD to display the desktop name
> > every time you change virtual desktop ?
>
> This setting is hidden in the Control Center in Desktop->Window
> Properties->Aktivation (retranslated from German translation).

Hmmm...

At the Control Center, in Desktop, I don't have "Window Properties", I
only have "Window Behaviour" and there's no "Aktivation" or anything OSD
related in there.

So it must be really well hidden :))

--
Jose Celestino | http://xpto.org/~japc/files/japc-pgpkey.asc