dual-head problem

Henning Holtschneider hh at loca.net
Mon Feb 24 20:09:04 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've got a problem with a multi-head setup and KDE 3. The machine has got
two monitors with a dual-desktop setup (no Xinerama). The basics work as
expected except that I can't move windows from one screen to the other.
Each screen will just see its own virtual desktops. Can this behavior be
changed? It's pretty annoying that all windows of an application are
restricted to one screen :-/

Thanks for your help,

     <-gninneH<-
--
   __                 _  __    __   Henning Holtschneider
  / /  ___  _______ _/ |/ /__ / /_  <henning at loca.net>