https/konqueror

thomas klein thomas.klein at lanterne.org
Tue Feb 18 17:11:48 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm making tests with apache_modssl and authentication via certificat for
some directories...

All is working fine, konqueror prompt me to send the freshly imported
certificate and authenticate him.

The only problem is that i got strange characters at the top and the
bottom of the page. (the character at the bottom of the page appears
after a long load...)

Like :

(b3d
(THE CONTENT OF THE PAGE
(0

or

(xxx
(THE CONTENT OF THE PAGE
("digit"

in classic http :

(THE CONTENT OF THE PAGE

I try different setups, like ssl v2 / v3/ with or without tls... Always
these characters...

With mozilla / galeon and ie, the page is clean.

Any clue ? Is it a bug or a misconfiguration ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Thomas Klein.