"run command" & "open in new window" do nasty things

Thu Feb 13 13:43:46 GMT 2003

hi

if I try to open a link in a new window, it opens a new window,
but in the location field is not the domain name and the
directories of the page, moreover there is some string like
that:

file:~/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/3292.0.advanced_search

the pattern after the last slash differs everytime.

the same if I open a webpage from "run command". I type
www.google.com and it opens a new window. but the same as above.
a funny string in the location field.

I don't care about that. what realy bothers me is that konqueror
loads just the main html file and no pictures. furthermore the
links get converted to local relativ links.

e.g.: http://www.google.com/scripts/find?string=blabla =>
file:/scripts/find?string=blabla

my suggestion: it looks like the command bound to "open in new
window" is broken...

greet db

btw: my konqueror version 3.1.0