best way to import Kmail 1.3.2 into Kmail 1.5 ??

Andy aflist at gci.net
Thu Feb 13 06:50:17 GMT 2003

Hello KDE GURUS!

The Kmail Import Filters v2.1 that is built into Kmail 1.5 (which is
AWESOME!!!) does not have a choice to import older Kmail versions.

There is an option to import plain text emails.  Is that what I need?

The Mail directories on my machines have lots of hidden files and .index
files so I am not sure how to do it manually.

Can I just move all the files in Mail to my new machine?

I want to ask first to be sure so I don't mess anything up.
Thanks, Andy