kghostview

Alain Schlesser salain at pt.lu
Sun Feb 9 17:18:52 GMT 2003

I have ESPGhostScript installed and the following settings are used with my
interpreter, maybe this helps...

Ghostscript Configuration

Interpreter:
gs

Non-antialiasing arguments:
-sDEVICE=x11

Antialiasing arguments:
-sDEVICE=x11 -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dGraphicsAlphaBits=2 -dMaxBitmap=10000000

If this doesn't work, it may be that there's something wrong with your
interpreter? Which one are you using?

Alain