Konqueror wish list

john johnston john at earacuity.org
Wed Feb 5 22:00:36 GMT 2003

snpe,

I believe this has to do with the cache.  If I archive a page shortly after
disconnecting, it works.  Wait awhile, and it tries to go back to the site
(guessing the validity of the cache has expired.)  Don't know if this will
work, but try setting "Offline browsing mode" in the cache settings.  This
might force it to grab the data in the cache even if it is expired.

john johnston