Page scroll in Konsole history

Steve Madsen madsen at tadpole.com
Tue Feb 4 17:34:39 GMT 2003

Mick Szucs wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 17:10, Steve Madsen wrote:
>
>>How do I change the number of lines scrolled by shift+pgup and
>>shift+pgdown in Konsole's history buffer?  Currently, it scrolls by a
>>half page and I'd like to change it to a full page.
>
> Go Settings->History.   0 is unlimited... everything else is as it
> seems.

This isn't quite what I meant.  The absolute number of lines to track in
the history is easy to customize.  What I'm talking about is actually
scrolling back through the history with the keyboard (shift+pgup and
shift+pgdown).  Konsole only does this a half-screen at a time and I'd
like to make it a full screen.

--
Steve Madsen <madsen at tadpole.com>
Tadpole Computer, Inc.  http://www.tadpole.com