Sound problem in KDE 3.1

David Rosenstrauch david.rosenstrauch at aleri.com
Mon Feb 3 16:08:42 GMT 2003

Don't know if this is related or not, but when I upgraded to Debian
sarge/testing, it hosed my sound.  Apparently the new libvorbis in sarge
isn't compatible with some of the sound stuff in KDE.

I had to remove libvorbis, downgrade my sources.list to woody/stable, and then
reinstall libvorbis from that version to get things working again.

HTH,

DR