Konsole doesn't copy to clipboard properly.

Chris Jensen chris-kde at drspirograph.com
Mon Feb 3 03:53:41 GMT 2003

Hi,
Since upgrading to KDE 3.1 (from 3.0.2), when selecting text it doesn't seem
to copy properly to the clip board, if I try to copy in any KDE app, it
instead pastes what was previously on the clipboard.
If I click on the Klipper icon the text I selected has tick next to it, but I
can't paste it unless I actually click on it in the klipper list.
I used to find this when trying to paste to non-kde apps (like open office),
but never in other kde apps until now, has anyone else seen this, is there
anything I can do about it?

--
Chris Jensen

Public Key: http://drspirograph.com/public_key/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)