kChart not printing

Christopher Dawkins cchd at felsted.essex.sch.uk
Sat Feb 1 11:43:17 GMT 2003

Can anyone tell me why my (thin client network-based FreeBSD hosted)
KChart (1.2.1 using KDE 3.0.5) refuses to print or print preview? Kword,
Kspread, Kformula all print fine and were installed alongside the same
way. The desktop file includes:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=KChart
Name[af]=kchart
<other languages snipped>
Exec=kchart
X-KDE-Library=libkchartpart
Type=Application
Icon=kchart
MimeType=application/x-kchart
ServiceTypes=KOfficePart,KParts/ReadOnlyPart,KParts/ReadWritePart,KOfficeChart
X-KDE-NativeMimeType=application/x-kchart
X-KDE-StartupNotify=true
X-DCOP-ServiceType=Multi

And/or is there a way if getting charts saved from Kchart
into Kspread? Because charts created inside Kspread work!
Unfortunately the class that's just finished used KChart.

--
Christopher Dawkins, Felsted School, Dunmow, Essex  CM6 3JG
01371-822698, mobile 07816 821659    cchd at felsted.essex.sch.uk