Konqueror quirk?

Dale Berg berg at Ms.UManitoba.CA
Sat Dec 20 00:51:41 GMT 2003

This problem occurred with Konqueror when I tried Galeon.
Before using Galeon I could log on to either of two secure (128 bit encryption) financial sites.  After Galeon was used, I could not log onto one of the two sites (related companies).  I could log on to one of the two and from within the one, move to the second.

Removing and reinstalling Konqueror solved the problem: then.

Recently upgraded my Linux OS (SuSE 8.2 to 9.0) keeping all of my previous settings.  Now the 'problem' has reappeared.  I can log into site #1 but not site #2 (as before).  I get the log in page on site #2 and when I complete the password information, I get a page loaded message and nothing (other than the intervening message that my profile is being secured.

Incidently, Mozilla works fine.  Would like to use Konqueror as my main web browzer.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde/attachments/20031219/65d6f5c2/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management:  https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
Archives: http://lists.kde.org/.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.

More information about the kde mailing list