PowerPoint Viewer

Chris Helmers chrys at cs.ualberta.ca
Thu Dec 11 22:47:20 GMT 2003

Thomas,
	Ya. I was leaning strongly toward OpenOffice. I've even downloaded
it. So far, I've found everything I need within the KDE suite so I
thot I'd ask in case I've simply missed the KDE equivalent. I mean,
why didn't they call Knode Knews, instead? It took me some time to
figure out that Knode was the KDE gnuz reader.

-Chris

On December 11, 2003 03:14 pm, Thomas Debe wrote:

-Chris Helmers
 Lab Coordinator