What resets the QuickStart Menu items ?

Izo I at siol.net
Wed Dec 10 07:30:34 GMT 2003

jason pearl wrote:

> did you look in all of the configurations of the desktop??

Yes. Maybe I have missed something, but there are only controls to set
the list length and the mode about how to fill it. I've not seen the
control about the reset cycle. Have you ?

> if you did  i woud send in a bug report

Since the QuickStart menu list was being reset in all my KDE-3.x.x
versions and installations to date, yet the cycle was about 1 month, I
assumed that this might be a feature. So I've posted the question.

And I just do not think that the Bugzilla is the right place to post the
queries where the probablility that they would show up as a bugs is less
than 50%. One must be almost certain that he was dealing with the bug
before he would submit it into Bugzilla. I just supposed that this
newsgroup was meant for such inquieries and debates.

And yes, I will certainly submit it as a bug if I do not get an answer
in next few days. But I am somehow sceptic about getting the answer,
ever, since the KDE bug list is more than extensive ...

Izo