need to play window media on Linux...

dcw dwoody1 at airmail.net
Mon Aug 11 17:19:24 BST 2003

Thanks for your quick response. I downloaded kmplayer and compiled and
installed. I ran the following command:
kmplayer http://video.vdat.com/playmedia_emded2.asp?sid=24285&aid=25144

Both kmplayer and mplayer are in the PATH.
It ran but did not play anything nor id it give any error messages. The URL is
sound only, no video. Does that make a difference?

Secondly, how do you integrate into Konqueror?

Thanks again,

David