need to play window media on Linux...

Josep Febrer jfebrer at inicia.es
Mon Aug 11 15:55:51 BST 2003

A Dilluns 11 Agost 2003 14:22, dcw va escriure:
> I downloaded the latest version of kplayer. When I try to play a 'live'
> webcast it says that I can only play local files. Is there a way around
> this?

Yes, using kmplayer which integrates nicelly with Konqueror to see video
streams over the net. You can obtain kmplayer here or you can search if
texstar already has an rpm for Mandrake.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jjvrieze/

If you are using Mozilla or Opera try this:

http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/

Josep
--
El remedio de las cosas perdidas es el olvido.
		-- Publio Siro.