kde 3.1.3 and gcc 3.3

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Tue Aug 5 07:12:20 BST 2003

Norberto BENSA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> quick question: is gcc 3.3 a supported compiler for kde 3.1.3?
>
> I'm getting errors on kdepim, kdegames, kdeutils, and kdemultimedia. Pointer
> to fixes and/or patches are welcomed.

I built it from source with GCC-3.3 OK.  I note that since I use CVS that only the changes
were recompiled so there could be a problem that I didn't see.

So, could you please post one of the errors?

Also, I am assuming that KDELibs and KDEbase were built OK.  If not, that is where to
start looking for errors.

--
JRT