Konsole macros?

Andy Cowan awc at gamma.physics.uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 18 16:09:29 BST 2003

This works alright, except that is should be

konsole=$(dcopstart konsole)
rather than
konsole='dcopstart konsole'

And likewise for the other shell-variable assignments.  The latter
simply leads to

$echo $konsole
 >>dcopstart konsole

rather than the desired

$echo $konsole
 >>konsole-25889

Also,  there is no such function as "sendSession", when I try to use
it.  Any other suggestions for getting my sessions to start out where I
want them to?

Thanks for the help,

Andy