Select and drag files in konqueror

Sean McGlynn sean at tmiau.com
Sat Apr 12 21:48:07 BST 2003

On Saturday 12 April 2003 20:28, Jan Drugowitsch wrote:
> I've got the problem with selecting multipe files (with either Shift of
> Ctrl) and then dragging the to another location. Selecting works file but
> when then click on one of the selected files to drag them to another folder
> all the others get unselected and the operation is just performed on the
> last file clicked on. Currently I work around this problem by selecting the
> last file and directly dragging it to the new location while leaving the
> button pushed. However, this is rather annoying as I usually forget it the
> first time I select the files.
>
> Is there any way arround this?
> Jan

Hello Jan,

I'm afraid everything works fine for me! :-)

> BTW: KDE 3.1.1

Which distro are you using? (it's not RedHat by any chance is it? ;-)
Maybe someone can then confirm if they also see the problem or not.

Cheers,
Sean
--
Sean McGlynn
sean at tmiau.com

It has been pointed out to me that a recent email sig of mine
may have caused offence to accordion players. For this I humbly apologise :-)