Howdy all...

Matt Heaton admin at 0catch.com
Sat Apr 12 06:56:36 BST 2003

Hi, new KDE user here and I have a question I hope you can answer.

I am using KDE 3.1 and have the main panel on the right side of the
screen and have it about 120 pixels wide (Just how I like it when I run
windows (Bad word in here I know).  My question is when I do this the
other icons on the panel are HUGE.  They scale bigger when I increase my
panel width.  This is very annoying... Is there a way to make my panel
wider WITHOUT the icons for other progs added to the panel getting
bigger?  Or possibly a way to fix the size of the icons on the panel?

If this isn't something that can be done then I *REALLY* think it should
be added.

Thanks,
Matt