[kde-promo] WSJ Strikeout and TypeHeads [LONG] STOP!!

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Apr 11 11:12:06 BST 2003

Please stop spamming the kde list with cross-postings from kde-promo.
If people of the kde list would be interested in these message they
would (or should) be subscribed to kde-promo.

So people who reply to these messages, please remove "kde at mail.kde.org"
from the destination addresses before sending your reply.

Forever grateful,
 -Tako