[kde-promo] Any KDE Users Near Munich

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Fri Apr 11 07:57:56 BST 2003

Hi,

If you can support KDE and live near / around Munich, please read this story:

  http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/04/07/HNballmer_1.html

and convince the Munich government to do the right thing.  Freedom from
Microsoft is far more important to Germany and Europe than saving a few bucks
right now.

Also I wonder how giving special rebates to those moving to Linux does not
violate anti-trust laws?  Sounds like predatory pricing or dumping to me, but
then I am not an antitrust expert.

Ciao,

Dre