KMail forwarding as attachments

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Wed Apr 9 01:16:58 BST 2003

On April 8, 2003 05:37 am, David Findlay wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:33 pm, David Findlay proclaimed:
> > Nope that doesn't seem to be it. This is when you press forward. It seems
> > the latest release of KMail has taken a step backwards in some ways(like
> > the delete button, and forward buttons). Thanks,
>
> By that I mean in terms of defaults, i.e. not behaving the way an average
> person would expect it to by default. Thanks,

dude
to forward an email inline, just click and hold the forward button and select
"inline as a drop down" and the delete button deletes a message.  what else
is it supposed to do?

for my two cents i like both behaviours and definately don't consider it a
"step backwards".

- dan

--
ten thousand times has the labour movement stumbled and bruised itself.  we
have been enjoined by the courts, assaulted by thugs, charged by the militia,