R: Re: R: [kde-linux] Konqueror

Filippo Spanò filippo.spano at ledcomputer.it
Thu Apr 3 10:17:22 BST 2003

Renze,
that's a good idea, but I "discovered" the problem is another.
In my italian distro, RH8, the developers set up in Konqueror TWO
letters with the same key combination!!!! (ALT+O)

(on Menu Bar)    Impostazioni
(with o underlined - Impostazioni = Options or Preferences)

(on Address Bar) Indirizzo
(with o underlined - Indirizzo = Address)

When I press ALT+O, Konqueror open "Impostazioni" Menu, of course.
The solution is to close the menu bar (in my distro CTRL+M) so
Konqueror has just one reference, and re-open it after.
But...it's the antite of information technology!!!!!

So..someone can tell me if is possible to attrib to the letters
of menu another key combination???
I WWWANT the menu BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felipe