Re: R: [kde] R: [kde] à è ì ò ù - SEMI-SOLVED

Filippo Spanò filippo.spano at ledcomputer.it
Wed Apr 2 16:38:08 BST 2003

Pardon...
of course is non a word processor adjustment>!!!

If it were in that way, gedit and emacs would not work!

First it's a problem of Kate and Text editor, second it's
a problem of system.

So, someone can respond to me and the group:

why also in my man pages the specials characters are not displayed?

why in place of theme appeaer a little SQUARE?!?

why also in the header of the KDE-GUI-WINDOWS appeaer a little
square in place of à è etc?!?

I use KDE 3.0.x, RH8, italian distro

Filo

PS:

Just a pause to laugh!
I REALLY and SINCERLY suggest and extra-suggest a visit to the site:

www kimble org (power on the speakers and pump up the volume)<<<<<<<<<<<
(removed dots to avoid rejecting of this mail..)

then -> Flash Site -> Kimble Special Agent
(you will not repent!!!! foward to all you know!!!!)