printer

David Wallis dandewallis at serv.net.au
Thu Sep 26 04:05:18 BST 2002

Hi
I am sill in the process of converting from win98se to redhat/kde
Am thinking of upgrading my printer, currently Brother HL-730 laser
There are two reasons  ... it's fairly old and will need a new drum soon
and I am getting out of memory messages when printing from Linux
applications.
My questions are ...
1. Is the brother printer a win printer in a similar league as a win
modem which depends of windows to function properly?
2. Any suggestions for a Linux compliant printer
My knowledge is pretty limited so please keep any answers simple.
Thank you
David Wallis

---
[E-mail scanned by doggy.com.au for viruses with Declude AntiVirus]