On startup

Rob rob at OhReally.com
Sat Sep 28 11:28:53 BST 2002

Hi cryptopia, Alexandre,

Op zaterdag 28 september 2002 06:48 schreef cryptopia:
> While both ways work, the second way will open up the korn preferences each
> time you start kde. The first way will just load korn.

I don't know if something is misconfigured here, or on your pc, but for me it
works...

The problem with the first approach is that you may not want to save your
entire session, but still have a few apps you want to start on login.

Alexandre, just see for yourself which works best for you.

Rob

--
Woody:  Can I pour you a draft, Mr. Peterson?
Norm:   A little early, isn't it Woody?