help-menu stop working after upgrading to kde 3.0.3

Pere Constans constans at ruf.rice.edu
Fri Sep 27 07:25:14 BST 2002

Hi! After upgrading kde to version 3.0.3 the help menu entry, the shortcut F1 and help buttons stopped working.

The menu pops down, but nothing happen when pushing the application help manual. The 'About' entries in this menu are working. This is happening to all applications.

My machine is running linux Suse 8.0. I took the upgrade packages from
http://www.suse.com/us/private/download/linuks/i386/update_for_8_0/index.html

I haven't been able to find any log message related to this problem. Also, I haven't found any indication about this on the web. The man pages are there, but only accessible trough the KDE Help center.

Does anybody know or guess what may happen?

Thanks!!

Pere