unsub problems?

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Sat Sep 21 19:03:34 BST 2002

On Saturday 21 September 2002 11:36 am, DSC Siltec wrote:
> I went to unsubscribe, and found that I get back these little
> messages that I am misusing the server-request command.
>
> It seems I need a password to unsubscribe, although I
> subscribed quite handily without a password.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to unsub --force  from the KDE listserver?

no, but I can tell you how to get your password:

click the link below for account managment
at the very bottom of the page, enter your email address, then in the new
page, hit 'email my password to me'

See, that was not too hard :)
--
You have been selected for a secret mission.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]