XMMS and Arts -- KDE

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Wed Sep 18 05:49:37 BST 2002

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 08:12 pm, Weston M. Price wrote:
> Well, under FreeBSD there is a kde specific plugin, however, it is only for
> KDE 2. I don't see any specific mention of an arts plugin in the ports
> collection.

I'll be honest with you, im not familiar with BSD, and I dont even use arts
because my sound card supports hardware mixing, so the only help that I can
give is to point you to this page on xmms.org:

http://www.xmms.org/plugins_search.html?mode=search&query=arts

I do remember that several people on this (and the kde-linux) list have gotten
sound in xmms to work via this plugin
--
You get along very well with everyone except animals and people.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]