kmail - web browser - security - off?

Brian T. Schellenberger bts at babbleon.org
Wed Sep 11 22:59:12 BST 2002

When kmail is about to bring up a web browser, it first checks to see if
the URL needs a userid/password.  If it then invokes konquerer, this is
cool because it uses the combo to authenticate.

But if it proceeds to bring up galeon it is *very* annoying because
galeon is gonig to check the passwords itself right after kmail did.

And I use galeon's password manager to remember some of my passwords, so
I don't really want for kmail to be in charge of them.

How can I get kmail to, when I click on the url *just* run my command
for handling http: and *not* bother checking anything ahead of time?

--
Brian, the man from Babble-On . . . .   bts at babbleon.org (personal)