KOrganizer problems

Sean McGlynn sean at tmiau.com
Wed Sep 11 21:47:15 BST 2002

On Wednesday 11 September 2002 12:49, Janyne Kizer wrote:
> I thought so too but they seem to be focused on development and not
> answering end user questions :-(

Hello Janyne,

Did you not see Cornelius Schumacher's reply to you on the 5th?
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=103125960612698&w=2

He said that landscape printing wasn't possible in KOrganizer yet.

As for XPP, although I've not used it, looking at its home page suggests that
you should simply be able to use 'xpp' instead of 'lpr' or 'lp' in your
command lines. The homepage is at http://cups.sourceforge.net/xpp if you want
more info.

For general printing questions, the best list is kde-print at mail.kde.org
Ask them to cc: you on replies if you don't want to subscribe.

There's also a KDE printing home page at http://printing.kde.org
(although it seems to be down at the moment!)

Cheers,
Sean

--
Sean McGlynn