KOrganizer problems

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:05:18 BST 2002

My users are having problems printing from korganizer.  Where would be
the best place to post these questions?

They are having a problem with KOrganizer always printing in portrait.
The calendar needs to be on landscape so it ends up not filling the page
properly.  If they select landscape, it still comes out portrait
although it looks right in the preview.  Any pointers?

Also, I was wondering how KOrganizer can be configured to us XPP for
printing.
--

Janyne Kizer
CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-5