Tansparency

Xabier Guiti�n xguitian at ravenwizards.com
Wed Sep 11 02:30:41 BST 2002

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:36:28 -0400
cryptopia <cryptopia at subdimension.com> wrote:

> I recompile/reinstall the liquid theme after each upgrade to make it
> work correctly.

I've tried that, but get an error while i'm compiling it. I did:
./configure
make

and the error was:
[...]
In file included from liquidclient.cpp:6:
liquidclient.h:9: client.h: No such file or directory
liquidclient.h:10: kwinbutton.h: No such file or directory
liquidclient.cpp:18: workspace.h: No such file or directory
liquidclient.cpp:19: options.h: No such file or directory
[...]

I've looked for this files, they are supossed to be there, because they
are included between inverted commas (i.e. #include "client.h").

Did I miss something?

--
Xabier Guitián