Desktop Scrolling (w/ wheelmouse)

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Sun Oct 27 07:31:40 GMT 2002

On Saturday 26 October 2002 05:19 pm, goldenchild at nettaxi.com wrote:
> Sometimes when my Desktop#1 gets too cluttered and I continue to add files
> to it, the new files are hidden *below* the panel (& not on another
> desktop). I can still access them by scrolling with the wheel on my mouse.

IIRC this bug has been around since the pre2.0 days.  I hate it with all my
heart ;)  Its _really_ annoying to drag something to the desktop and have to
scroll just to double click it.  And if i accidentally scroll on the desktop
instead of konqi then my icons along the top disappear.  Maybe I should file
a bug report again.
--
Q:	What do you get when you cross the Godfather with an attorney?
A:	An offer you can't understand.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]