ksysguardd available outside of a kde package ?

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Oct 25 04:03:28 BST 2002

Felix Seeder wrote:
> -----BEGIN GP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>
> Hi
>
> is it possible to compile ksysguardd without any kde/qt lib ?
> I would be nice if I can monitor a server from my workstation, but I don't
> have any X apps installed.

But do you have X installed?  You will need X, but you don't need to be
running the KDE desktop to use a KDE application.  You can even run them
on bare (no window manager) X if you want.

You will need Qt and kdelibs but you only need to install those SOs
actually used.  Or I suppose that you could statically link it.

--
JRT