konqueror is still failing to start (and is really pissing me off)

Jacques Levesque jacqueslevesque at loeufsanslapoule.com
Sun Oct 20 16:07:24 BST 2002

Le 19 Octobre 2002 21:49, Andy Firman a écrit :
> I am still having problems with Konqueror.
>
> Some members of this list told me to clean up the /tmp
> directory and that works for a while.

You have a laptop so just tell your system to clean /tmp dir everytime you
boot, or make a cron task to clean your every few hours.

Did you try something a touch stupid by changing your resolution and\or
grraphic card driver? I am working now on a not all compatible Toshiba and I
had some prooblems with my graphic support, I fooled around a bit with my
resolution and it is now fine. Just a tip...

Hope it help
Coco