KDE Print error using CUPS and enscript

Ernie Pasveer EPasveer at houston.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 00:44:05 BST 2002

Hi All,

I haven't got any response yet from my previous post. I'm think because
I sent the list screenshots instead of just listing the errors. So, here
are the errors.

Here's the error I get while trying to print anything while in Konquorer
or any KDE program.

	enscript -M Letter -p '' '/tmp/kde-erniep/kdeprint_ARtRnTO'
	execution failed with message:

	enscript: couldn't create output file "": No such file or directory.

Now in my configuration window I have:

	Command:  enscript -M %psu %filterargs %filteroutput %filterinput

	Input From
		File: %in
		Pipe:

	Output To
		File: -p %out
		Pipe: -p -

Can anyone explain what %psu, %filterargs, and the other % variables are? and
how they get set?

How is there a '' being set as an argument to enscript.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--ernie

--