Getting all my buttons to work?

Derek Fountain fountai at hursley.ibm.com
Thu Oct 17 17:23:21 BST 2002

On Thursday 17 October 2002 5:20 pm, Bern wrote:
> Thats what xmodmap -e ""pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5" is for.

Not quite. That makes X aware of them, and ensures X passes the mouse events
to KDE (via Qt). The question is, how do you make KDE respond to those mouse
mouse clicks? I don't know the answer. I suspect it can't. I've never seen a
configuration option in, say, Konqueror, which causes it to respond to mouse
button 6.

Can't wait to be proved wrong though... :o)

--
  5:20pm  up 3 days,  9:56,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.04, 0.01