Theme where to get it?

Luke Chatburn lchatburn at isset.org
Mon Oct 14 15:34:05 BST 2002

That is the Keramik theme. It is due to be the default when KDE 3.1 comes
out.

To get it now, check out the themes section on www.kde-look.org

If you want an rpm for Mandrake 8.2 or 9.0, go to www.pclinuxonline.com and
take a look down the left hand side of the page. You will find a link to
Texstar's RPMs. You should be able to dig around in those and find an RPM of
Keramik that will install and easily.

You won't get the drop shadows on the menus until KDE 3.1, though, I'm
afraid. That feature is still being worked on.

You might also like to try the Keramik modification which is on kde-look,
which will take away the ripple effect from the toolbars. Most people like
it, but some don't :)

Hope that helps,

-Luke