KDE creating new Mozilla instances

Steven King stevenking66 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 21:07:30 BST 2002

Hi

When I click on a web link in an email or on an html file, KDE runs Mozilla to
view it. But if Mozilla is already running, then clicking on these things
launches a second Mozilla instance. This is bad news as Mozilla cannot cope
with that (for reasons that better live on the Mozilla discussion groups).
This is the same whether I specify "mozilla" or "mozilla %u".

Does anyone know if/how I can tell KDE to reuse an existing instance of
Mozilla rather than create a new one?

Steve
stevenking66 at yahoo.co.uk